We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things right as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Either call us on: 01294 211227 or write to us at: 9 Telford Place, South Newmoor Industrial Estate, Irvine, KA11 WHW (please request proof of receipt if posting) Or Email us at: email@example.com
We aim to respond within 2 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Andrew Wright Windows Limited is a member of Independent Network, part of Network VEKA Ltd. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. In the first instance please submit your concern online at www.inveka.co.uk, selecting “Your Guarantee” and completing the online form. Alternatively, they can be contacted by telephone on 0800 800080.
FINANCE COMPLAINTS – HANDLING PROCEDURE
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible, however, sometimes we may not get things right first time.
WE WANT TO:
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint fairly
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled
HOW AND WHERE TO COMPLAIN:
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our finance brokering service you can tell us:
1) IN PERSON BY VISITING OUR HEAD OFFICE at 9 Telford Place, South Newmoor Industrial Estate, Irvine, KA11 WHW
2) IN WRITING – Write to us at the address above, please address your letter to Customer Service Manager
3) BY TELEPHONE 01294 211227
4) BY EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
We will aim to resolve your complaint quickly, but if it is complex it may take longer. If we can’t resolve your complaint straightway then we will write to you within 5 business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint immediately
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again
- We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint.
IF WE CANNOT REACH AGREEMENT OR A SOLUTION WITHIN 8 WEEKS
If we can’t agree a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service we will:
- Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision OR
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally. However if after receiving our final decision letter or 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE
If you want the FOS to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter.
Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 0234567
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their web site at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply. Andrew Wright Windows Limited, 9 Telford Place, South Newmoor Industrial Estate, Irvine, KA11 WHW (Register no. 688873) trading as Andrew Wright Windows is a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 704348).